Davidson County has been hit extremely hard by the economic conditions of our country. There are thousands of individuals that live here in our community that are in need of various things this holiday season. In lieu of supporting one organization in Davidson County, MAJIC 99.9 FM is taking on the challenge to provide multiple charities with goods and items for this holiday season and support the Children of Davidson County.
Beginning Monday, December 1st through December 19th, MAJIC 99.9 FM will host a donation drive throughout the county in efforts to provided needed items and services to several local charitable organizations.
Look for the KOOL wrapped donation boxes in area businesses listed below for your nearest drop off location!
Marines Toys for Tots of Davidson County:
- Benefits the Marines Toys for Tots Program - drop off a new, unused and unwrapped toy for a Davidson County child - Final date for toy drop off is Friday, December 14th.
Communities in Schools:
Help children in need in the Lexington City and Davidson County School systems. Items requested for these children are as follows:
- Basic toiletry items (toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush, feminine products, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Backpacks â€“ any size/style
- Girls and boys underwear â€“juvenile sizes; any color or style
- Socks â€“ all sizes
- Standard Mode of Dress (SMOD) Clothing â€“ girls and boys / all sizes Shirts with a collar (solid white, gray, navy blue, royal blue, or orange) Pants, skirts, skorts, jumpers, capri-length pants, shorts (solid khaki, navy blue, or black)
Visit a drop off location near you to participate.
MAJIC 99.9 FM
200 RADIO DRIVE
LANIER TRUE VALUE HARDWARE
218 SOUTH MAIN STREET
MI CASA MEXICAN RESTAURANT
278 NORTH TALBERT BLVD
LEXINGTON FARMERS MARKET FLEA MARKET
308 BERRIER AVE
315 COTTON GROVE ROAD